Citizens Alliance Bank strives to keep our Bank on the leading edge of technology and is committed to providing you, our customer, a great banking experience. As part of that effort, we would like to announce some exciting changes that are coming in the near future!
On April 26, 2019, we are taking our entire core technology system to the next level and undergoing a core system conversion. In preparation for this conversion, we will be sending out various communications to you beforehand in effort to make this transition as smooth as possible. Please be sure to read all of these communications thoroughly!
This core system conversion is a significant endeavor for all of us at Citizens Alliance Bank that we have dedicated two years’ worth of research and analysis in order to ensure we are delivering an improved banking experience, with innovation and security being of utmost importance.
In effort to try and answer most of your questions, we have put together some helpful information below. As we get closer to the conversion, we will continue to update this page. If you are still left with questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A few enhancements that you will experience after the conversion include:
- Complete upgrade of our Digital Banking (Online Banking and Mobile Banking) platform with more features and an improved user experience and overall functionality;
- New branded Citizens Alliance Bank Visa® Debit Card that will allow the capability of secure Digital Wallet on your electronic device;
- Ability for you to immediately turn your Citizens Alliance Bank Visa Debit Card on and off from your electronic device at your convenience;
- New security enhancements utilizing state of the art tokenization and out of band authentication;
- Newly designed website with simplified navigation and expanded resource content; and
- New and enhanced account products and services to better serve your needs.