At Citizens Alliance Bank, protecting your privacy is important to us and we take all measures to help ensure that your information remains secure. We’ve put together many tools to help you stay on top of your financial information and to help you stay secure.
Notice: Citizens Alliance Bank will NEVER ask for sensitive personal information by unsolicited e-mail, unsolicited phone calls or unsolicited text messages. If you have any questions or concerns about any unsolicited e-mails, unsolicited phone calls or unsolicited text messages that you have received, please call (844)772-4258.
- Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks
- Cyber Security While Traveling
- Equifax Data Breach: What To Do
- Fraud Alert
- Holiday Traveling With Personal Internet-Enabled Devices
- Identity Theft What To Know What To Do
- Mystery Shopper Scams
- Navigating Your Continuously Connected Life
- Online Safety Tips
- Phishing Tip Card
- Safe and Secure Online Banking & Shopping
- Tax Identity Theft Awareness
- You Can Fight Identity Theft
If you think you are a victim of identity theft, Citizens Alliance Bank suggests taking these steps to report it:
- Contact your local Citizens Alliance Bank location immediately or call (844)772-4258 and we will help guide you through the necessary steps to protect your account(s) and personal information. If you are calling after normal business hours, please leave a message with your phone number and someone will return your phone call the next business day.
- Contact your local police department to file a report.
- Contact one of the following major credit reporting agencies to place a fraud alert on your credit report.
- Keep documentation of your contacts and activities regarding the incident for future reference.
At Citizens Alliance Bank, we consider security the most important aspect of your banking experience. For this reason, we offer FREE Security Awareness Training for all of our customers and their families. We have teamed up with KnowBe4 to bring you the latest in Security Awareness Training. KnowBe4 is the world’s largest Security Awareness Training organization, with decades of experience.
To begin your training, click here!