Customer Driven. Community Focused.
Citizens Alliance Bank is a growing organization that services eight communities in Minnesota and three communities in Montana. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations while providing an enriching, fulfilling and rewarding work environment for our employees. All of our locations share our company’s culture, which allows unity from miles away, binds us as an organization and sets us apart from our competition. Citizens Alliance Bank offers competitive wages and benefits, training and advancement opportunities and is an employee orientated organization.
We are looking for smart, hard-working individuals who value creativity, diversity and a positive work environment for the following open positions:
- Bank Teller – Operations Department – Located in Howard Lake, MN
- Bank Teller – Operations Department – Located in Lincoln, MT
- Compliance Specialist I – Compliance Department – Located in Clara City, MN or Howard Lake, MN
- Mortgage Loan Officer – Lending Department – Located in Howard Lake, MN
- Personal Banker III – Operations Department – Located in Howard Lake, MN
- Senior Operations Manager – Operations Department – Located in Clara City, MN
- Teller/Personal Banker I – Operations Department – Located in Echo, MN
Click here for our application.
Would you like to be part of our team? For job details, application submission or resume submission please contact:
Citizens Alliance Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 430
Clara City, MN 56222
or e-mail email@example.com
Please share our website job postings with others that may be interested in a career with us!
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans & Individuals with Disabilities.
The links below summarize the laws and regulations that we as a federal contractor are required to uphold and adhere to when reviewing and choosing applicants for open positions, as well as following all laws and regulations for all Citizens Alliance Bank employees.